Professional Certificate Course in Regulatory Affairs
Coming course 8th September 2017
The course is designed for students and industry professionals who need to advance their career as regulatory affairs professional and stay ahead of the competition. This course will help students to develop up-to-date knowledge of regulatory affairs process and legislations especially in UAE and gulf region.Why to join this Course?
- To build up a solid and comprehensive foundation in regulatory affairs.
- To create a thorough understanding of important regulatory concepts.
- To gain expertise in the field of regulatory affairs documentation and process.
- To encourage continuous learning and development in regulatory affairs field.
- To get certified from Dubai Pharmacy college
- To add a qualified certification to your CV
- Students who want to pursue their career in regulatory affairs.
- Young regulatory professionals who need more knowledge in regulatory affairs.
- Industrial personnel who want to change to regulatory affairs career.
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals who need to be certified by a recognized college.
- Personal who needs RA certification for the purpose of relocation or immigration
- One or Two taught modules will be delivered by regulatory experts from industries and academia at the Dubai Pharmacy College.
- The course is conducted twice a year and only Fridays for 12 weeks.
- Participants will be evaluated based on individual module assessments that will be held after each module completion
- The course will be available online only for individuals live outside the UAE.
|Regulatory Affairs Introduction & Regulatory Affairs Professionals Role in GCC|
|Pharma Law in UAE and Licensing Requirements|
|CTD Modules overview|
|Overview on Pharma Registration Requirements in GCC|
|Overview on GSL Registration Requirements in GCC|
|Overview on Medical Device Registration Requirements in GCC|
|Stability Study Related to GCC Region|
|Product life cycle Management|
|Good Manufacturing Practices|
|Communication Skills in Regulatory Affairs & RA Interview|
Course Structure: Duration of Course: 3 months