Pharmacy Licensing Preparation Program (PLP program)
This Course is designed to assist pharmacy graduates in preparing for the Pharmacy licensing examinations in UAE. The course will refresh candidate’s knowledge & will provide comprehensive training in all topics related to the examinations.
- A brief about the seven main topics that should be covered during the preparation for the exam.
- Guidance on how to prepare for your exam.
- Theory explanation to refresh all your information that you got during the college and which will help in attending the exam.
- Practical sessions to Solve and explain previous tests MCQ, which will give you better understanding of the exam module.
- Understand the test format and the range and types of questions typically asked .
Pharmacist graduated from UAE or any other pharmacy colleges in the world and preparing to attend any of the licensing exam in UAE (MOH /DHA/HAAD exams).
- Every weekend for almost 3 months
- The pharmacist will attend 60 hours of Continuing Education and Training
- The training will include theory part and Practical part (MCQ trails)
- Printed presentations and MCQs will be available for the trainee
- At the end of the training , you will have a DEMO exam to try similar experience before attending the exam
- Medical terminology
- Pharmaceutical drug dosage forms
- Pharmaceuticals calculations
- Clinical pharmacy
- Community pharmacy practices
- Exam DEMO practice