- M.Pharm - Clinical Pharmacy
- M.Pharm - Pharmaceutical Product Development
- Regulatory Affairs
- Events Calendar
Professional Certificate Course in Regulatory Affairs
Starting from 3rd March 2017
Why to join this Course?
- To build up a solid and comprehensive foundation in regulatory affairs.
- To create a thorough understanding of important regulatory concepts.
- To gain expertise in the field of regulatory affairs documentation.
- To encourage continuous learning and development in regulatory affairs field.
Who should join this Course?
- Students who want to pursue their career in regulatory affairs.
- Young regulatory professionals who need more knowledge in regulatory affairs.
- Industrial personnel who want to change to regulatory affairs career.
|Module1:||Regulatory Affairs Introduction & Regulatory Affairs Professionals Role in GCC|
|Module2:||Pharma Law in UAE and Licensing Requirements|
|Module3:||CTD Modules Overview|
|Module5:||Overview on Pharma Registration Requirements in GCC|
|Module6:||Stability study related to GCC Region|
|Module7:||Overview on Medical Device Requirement in GCC|
|Module8:||Good Manufacturing Practices|
|Module11:||Product Life Cycle Management|
|Module12:||Communication Skills in Regulatory & RA Interview Skills|
Duration of Course: 3 months
- One or Two taught modules will be delivered by regulatory experts from industries and academia every weekend [Usually on Fridays, 4-6 hours duration] at Dubai Pharmacy College for 12 weeks.
- Participants will be evaluated based on individual module assessments.
For registration and more details please feel free to contact on
04 2999398 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org