Fee Structure Per Year
Tuition Fee : Dhs 45000/- (+5% VAT aaplicable)
Single Room : Dhs 18000/- Shared Room : Dhs 12000/-
Transportation (+5% VAT applicable)
Dubai: Muhaisna, Mezher, Mirdiff, Rashidya, Tawar, Qusais, Nahda (Daily)Dhs 3000/-
Dubai: Deira, Bur Dubai, Satwa, Karama, Umm Suqaim, Jumeirah, Barsha (Daily)Dhs 4000/-
Sharjah - Ajman (Daily) Dhs 5000/-
Hostel Transport: Abu Dhabi - Al-Ain - Fujairah - Baniyass (Weekly) Dhs 5000/-
Final selection of candidates is on the basis of their performance in an interview conducted by the Dean and if accepted, first semester fees should be paid during the first week of acceptance to reserve a seat to start the B.Pharm. Program.
Scholarships and Financial Aids:
DPCG provides scholarship to meritorious students in the undergraduate program:
- Students with the highest School grades will be sorted out during admission period to choose the outstanding students from different school curriculum (Arabic, British, Indian, Pakistani, American) to achieve the first-year scholarship with a maximum 50% from first year fees for each category.
- According to the rank achieved by the students in the previous year, scholarships will be granted to the first place 75%, second 50%, third, fourth and fifth 25%, this will be yearly updated according to the rank of the students.
- Financial aid could be granted for the second and third sisters, 10% and 15% respectively in case the two or the three sisters are registered in DPCG.
Note: these scholarships and financial aids are discounted from the yearly fees excluding the hostel and bus fees.
Dubai Pharmacy College admits only a very limited number of students, so if any student after admission cancels her admission then this will create a vacancy which could have been used by another qualified student. Therefore the College authorities are strict in their action for such students and they will not refund the fees paid at the time of admission until and unless a valid reason is provided for cancellation of admission. The valid reasons can be:-
- If a candidate faces visa difficulties from UAE govt. that are out of College Control
- If the guardian of the candidate faces sudden employment problems, such as termination, visa cancellation etc
- If a candidate is granted a scholarship provided that it occurs after the date of fee payment
- The refund usually is granted to student in first or second week after commencement of academic year to which they are admitted
Refund Policy of Tuition Fees on Withdrawal:
- In the case of withdrawal before joining the college: 5% (applicable only on tuition fees )
- For every month of attendance in case of withdrawal after joining the college : AED 4500