Student Union elections are held in each academic year according to the rules and regulations framed by the College administration the following in the procedure for election:
- Administration of the College should undertake issuing of the decision about the formation of a Student Union Election Committee in a certain time period, which should be within two weeks from the beginning of the new academic year.
- This Election Committee should hold free and fair elections to select the Union Board and all other office bearers.
- Each student of the College has the right to nominate herself for only one position in the Union Board.
- After casting of the votes by the students, the counting of the votes should be done publicly and the invalid votes should be cancelled.
- The results of the election are announced on the same day of the election.
- The Union positions could be occupied uncontested.
- The proportional representation of the College students, in the Union should be taken into consideration.
- The period of the elected Student Union Board is only one academic year.