|Fees ||Total Amount/Year ||Mode of Payment|
|Tuition ||Dhs50,000/-per year (+5% VAT applicable) ||Dhs25,000/- at time of admission|
|Hostel ||Dhs12000/- to 18000/- ||Four installments with tuition fees.|
|Transportation (+5% VAT applicable)|
|Dubai(daily) ||Sharjah/Ajman(daily) Muhaisna/Mezher/Mirdiff/Rashidiya/Twar/Qusais/Nahda - Dhs3000/- |
Deira/Bur Dubai/Satwa/Karama/Umm Suqaim/Jumeirah/Barsha - Dhs4000/-
|Four installments with tuition fees.|
|AbuDhabi, Fujairah, Al Ain, Baniyaas (weekly) ||Dhs 5000/- ||Four installments with tuition fees.|
Refund Policy of Tuition Fees
Dubai Pharmacy College admits only a very limited number of students, so if any student after admission cancels her admission then this will create a vacancy which could have been used by another qualified student. Therefore the College authorities are strict in their action for such students and they will not refund the fees paid at the time of admission until and unless a valid reason is provided for cancellation of admission.
The valid reasons can be:-
- 1.If a candidate faces visa difficulties from U.A.E. govt. that are out of College Control.
- 2.If the guardian of the candidate faces sudden employment problems, such as termination, visa cancellation etc.
- 3.If a candidate is granted a scholarship provided that it occurs after the date of fee payment.
- 4.The refund usually is granted to student in first or second week after commencement of academic year to which they are admitted.
Refund Policy of Tuition Fees on Withdrawal:
- In case of withdrawal before joining the college: 5%(applicable on tuition fees)
- For every month of attendance in case of withdrawal after joining the college :Dhs 5000