Course starting on the 27th of August, 2021
The GCC Regulatory Affairs (RA) Course is a healthcare certification, which educates young science and pharmaceutical graduates about the latest regulatory affairs, legislation, and documentation in the region.
This course is also aimed at industry professionals who will additionally learn about the complexities of regulatory submissions related to products such as pharmaceuticals, herbal and veterinary medicines, agrochemicals, medical devices, supplements, and cosmetics.
Certified by the Dubai Pharmacy College, our first eight sessions have benefitted those students who wished to enhance their qualifications in regulatory affairs and learn about best practices and standards in the region.
The course could also increase the possibilities of being selected for future jobs openings in the GCC healthcare sector.
Why to join this Course?
- To build up a solid and comprehensive foundation in regulatory affairs.
- To create a thorough understanding of important regulatory concepts.
- To gain expertise in the field of regulatory affairs documentation and process in the GCC.
- To encourage continuous learning and development in regulatory affairs field.
- To get certified from Dubai Pharmacy college.
- To add a qualified certification to your CV.
- To meet, network and share experiences with other industry colleagues.
Who Should Attend?
- Students who want to pursue their career in regulatory affairs.
- Young regulatory professionals who need more knowledge in regulatory affairs.
- Industrial personnel who want to change to regulatory affairs career
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals who need to be certified by a recognized college.
- Personal who needs RA certification for the purpose of relocation or immigration.
- Regulatory affairs professionals starting new projects in the GCC.
Experience / Prerequisite Experience
This course doesn’t require previous experience in regulatory affairs; however, it requires a relevant experience/knowledge and a bachelor’s degree in the pharmaceutical/biological area which qualifies you to benefit from the training. We consider applicants with different background on a case-by-case basis.
|Introduction to Regulatory Affairs.|
|Common Technical Document (CTD).|
|Electronic Common Technical Document (E-CTD).|
|Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).|
|Pharma Registration in GCC.|
|Stability Studies Related to GCC.|
| ||Labeling Guidelines.|
|Product Life Cycle Management.|
|Registration of Medical Device in GCC.|
|Registration of Cosmetics In GCC.|
|General Sales List Pharmaceutical in GCC – General Products (OTC).|
|Communication Skills in Regulatory Affairs & RA Interview.|
|Gulf Health Council Registration.|
Course Structure & Duration:
- One or Two taught modules will be delivered by the speaker from industries and academia at the Dubai Pharmacy College/ or Online.
- The course is conducted twice a year, only on Fridays for 3 months.
- Participants will be evaluated based on individual modules’ assessments that will be conducted online
- The certificate will be issued one month after the course end.
- Course is available online.