This Course is designed to assist pharmacy graduates in preparing for the Pharmacy licensing examinations in UAE. The course will refresh candidate’s knowledge & will provide comprehensive training in all topics related to the examinations.
- A brief about the seven main topics that should be covered during the preparation for the exam.
- Guidance on how to prepare for your exam.
- Theory explanation to refresh all your information that you got during the college and which will help in attending the exam.
- Practical sessions to Solve and explain previous tests MCQ, which will give you better understanding of the exam module.
- Understand the test format and the range and types of questions typically asked.
Pharmacist graduated from UAE or any other pharmacy colleges in the world and preparing to attend any of the licensing exam in UAE (MOH /DHA/HAAD exams).
- Every weekend for almost 3 months
- The pharmacist will attend 60 hours of Continuing Education and Training
- The training will include theory part and Practical part (MCQ trails)
- Printed presentations and MCQs will be available for the trainee
- At the end of the training, you will have a DEMO exam to try similar experience before attending the exam
- Medical terminology
- Pharmaceutical drug dosage forms
- Pharmaceuticals calculations
- Clinical pharmacy
- Community pharmacy practices
- Exam DEMO practice
For more information on the course and registrations, please contact
04 299 9398 or email email@example.com