DPCG Participation in the 2nd AAU Health and Biomedical Postgraduate Symposium
Dubai Pharmacy College for Girls had a resounding success at the 2nd AAU Health and Biomedical Postgraduate Symposium, which was held at Al Ain University- Abu Dhabi campus-Mohamed Bin Zayed City on 8th February 2024, where DPCG won honors in various categories.
- 1st Place in Undergraduate Poster Competition: Supervisors: Dr. Hanan Anbar and Prof. Naglaa Shehab; Students: Ms. Asmaa Osama, Ms. Reham Abdallah, Ms. Nadia Shahzad, Ms. Mona Ali, and Ms. Salma Khaled
- 1st Place in Oral Presentation in Postgraduate Pharmacy Practice Domain: Ms. Maram Abass.
- 1st Place in Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Science Poster: Ms. Alzahraa Khalifa.
- 2nd Place in Postgraduate Oral Presentation in Pharmaceutical Science Domain: Ms. Yasmeen Yaser.
- 2nd Place in Postgraduate Pharmacy Practice Poster: Ms. Eiman Shams Elddin.
- 5th Place in Undergraduate Poster Competition: Supervisors: Dr. Gazala and Ms. Eiman Shams Elddin; Students: Ms. Sara Afridi, Ms. Hajar Sahar, Ms. Abrar Masood, Ms. Zahra Hayder, Ms. Reem Samy
Warmest congratulations to all the recipients on their remarkable performances and dedication to academic excellence.